Laminator 7124 HP7
The Vacuum Applicator 7124-HP7 is a semiautomatic machine, designed and built to ensure complete elimination of air from the surfaces of a printed circuit board, as well as perfect encapsulation of the traces.
The machine has been developed for simultaneous application on both sides of the PCBs (flexible and rigid) in order to achieve high lamination quality and excellent conformation to fine patterns with dry film photoresist, dry film soldermask and ConforMASK dielectric film, copper foil for SBU technology and coverlayer application.
The machine ensures a perfect adhesion of the dry film and that there are no air bubbles.
Vacuum Applicator 7124-HP7 employs heat, vacuum and high lamination pressure.
- Stainless steel construction-suitable for clean room operation
- Suitable for innerlayer or rigid panels-full range from 0,05÷6,40 mm (0.002÷0.250 in.) thickness
- Dynamic and static slap down cycles
- High lamination pressure adjustable from 1 to 6 Kg/cm2 (14 to 85.3 PSI)
- Greatly reduces materials waste
- Panel sizes up to 610 x 610 mm (24 x 24 in.)
- High temperature film release roll 2 roll (option)
- Maximum lamination temperature 180°C (356°F)-platens’ temperature is individually controlled
- Entire platen area can be filled with one or more panels
- State-of-the-art vacuum technology
- Completely controlled by PLC-operator interface in various languages by touch screen display
- Comfortable access to the vacuum chamber for cleaning or maintenance operations
- Upper plate opening by gear-motor